Welcome to Clinton Road Surgery
IMPORTANT CHANGES COMING TO CLINTON ROAD SURGERY
From 30 October 2019 we will start using a new clinical computer system called EMIS. This will provide a faster, more reliable and future-proofed service to our patients.
The changeover period will begin on 18 October 2019
Please help us to help you during the changeover by:
- Online services - Our online service `The Waiting Room` will be closed down on 17/10/19 and our new system will be available to register from week commencing 07/12/19. During the changeover please order you repeat medication via your pharmacy or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each user will need to be revalidated individually by the practice; this is why the down time is so great.
- GP appointments: Urgent on-the-day only from 28/10/19 to 01/11/19
- Nurse appointments: Available to book as normal
- Phlebotomy/Bloods: Only urgent blood tests will be carried out 18/10/19 to 01/11/19
- Prescriptions: We will be unable to accommodate last-minute requests. It is vital that you request any repeat medication in plenty of time. Do not leave requests until the last minute.
We understand that these temporary changes will cause some disruption and we very much appreciate your patience and support.
The Clinton Road Surgery Team
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Heartlands Park Run
Why not start your way back to fitness with like minded people with our Local Park Run at Heartlands. 5k Run (or Walk) every saturday at 9am, or to get you started, why not volunteer to help with the event. This is aimed at all ages, shapes and sizes and is a way to start getting people together to get them moving, which can have multiple health benefits as well as get together with local people. Please see NHS Choices video on the Couch to 5K benefits to health.
If you would like to take part please register at http://www.parkrun.org.uk Remember to print out your barcode and bring it with you. for information on volunteering please email email@example.com
Park Run is working with the Royal College of General Practitioners to get patients and staff more active please follow this link for more information
(Site updated 18/11/2019)