IMPORTANT CHANGES COMING TO CLINTON ROAD SURGERY
From 30 October 2019 we will start using a new clinical computer system called EMIS. This will provide a faster, more reliable and future-proofed service to our patients.
The changeover period will begin on 18 October 2019
Please help us to help you during the changeover by:
- Online services - Our online service `The Waiting Room` will be closed down on 17/10/19 and our new system will be available to register from week commencing 07/12/19. During the changeover please order you repeat medication via your pharmacy or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each user will need to be revalidated individually by the practice; this is why the down time is so great.
- GP appointments: Urgent on-the-day only from 28/10/19 to 01/11/19
- Nurse appointments: Available to book as normal
- Phlebotomy/Bloods: Only urgent blood tests will be carried out 18/10/19 to 01/11/19
- Prescriptions: We will be unable to accommodate last-minute requests. It is vital that you request any repeat medication in plenty of time. Do not leave requests until the last minute.
We understand that these temporary changes will cause some disruption and we very much appreciate your patience and support.
The Clinton Road Surgery Team